While Australia and New Zealand may be close in proximity, these generous lands of striking diversity each promise travellers proud tradition, endless adventure and gastronomic delights to ignite the senses
Travel from the Yarra Valley, home to producers of some of Australia’s finest wines, to New Zealand and be delighted in the local delicacies and award-winning wines with Scenic Luxury Cruises and Tours (www.scenic.co.uk, 0808 271 6331).
Scenic’s 27-day Very Best of Australia & New Zealand tour takes guests from Melbourne to Auckland in fully-inclusive luxury and starts from £8,445 per person for 2020 departures including all flights, complimentary private door-to-door chauffeurs, exceptional wining and dining experiences, and excursions. Highlights of the itinerary include:
- A wine tasting tour of Melbourne’s Yarra Valley wine region (Aus)
- An exclusive authentic Australian cuisine dining experience set amidst an outdoor exhibit called Field of Light overlooking Uluru (Aus)
- A sunrise hot air balloon flight over the Atherton Tablelands in Cairns (Aus)
- A catamaran cruise and short helicopter flight over the Great Barrier Reef (Aus)
- A luxury yacht sailing on Sydney Harbour (Aus)
- An unforgettable cruise on Milford Sound (NZ)
- A journey on the TranzAlpine, one of the top train journeys in the world (NZ)
- An insightful cultural show performed by local Mãori people in Tamaki Village (NZ)
The tour includes five exclusive once-in-a-lifetime Scenic Enrich experiences and choice of 44 Scenic Freechoice daily excursions, in which guests can choose from to tailor their trip for a truly personal experience. To celebrate the launch of Scenic’s 2020/21 Australia & New Zealand season on 18 September, the first 70 passengers to book have the opportunity to upgrade to Business Class flights for £299 per person one-way.
For more information or to book, call 0808 271 6331, visit www.scenic.co.uk, or contact your local travel agent.