Become immersed in the South of France next year on Scenic’s brand-new 11-day South of France river cruise from £3,475 per person, departing 7 May 2020
Book before 31 December and save up to £1,000 per couple, plus enjoy fast track security, a complimentary airport lounge pass, and door-to-door chauffeur transfers. Book and pay in full by 31 December 2019 to enjoy an additional £125 early payment discount.
Delight the senses while sailing a round-trip from Lyon, taking in Avignon, Viviers, Beaune and Tarascon along the way. Taste the gourmet offerings in Lyon, the food capital of France, and visit the culinary school of highly renowned Chef Paul Bocuse, before embarking on the gastronomic-themed river cruise. Highlights of the itinerary include:
- A visit to the estate of Château Meursault for a taste of the acclaimed wines of the Burgundy region
- Sample the celebrated wines of Châteauneuf-du-Pape at a Côtes du Rhône vineyard
- Shop with a chef at a local food market in Avignon before joining an on-board French cooking class
- An exclusive classical evening concert at the prestigious Palais des Papes behind closed doors
- A breathtaking acapella choir performance in Lyon’s stunning Trinity Chapel, an experience exclusive to guests travelling with Scenic
- Kayak through one of Europe’s largest natural canyons in the Ardèche National Park
Scenic’s fully-inclusive philosophy ensures everything guests could possibly need is encompassed in the price – including all flights, transfers, gratuities, exceptional wining and dining experiences, two exclusive once-in-a-lifetime Scenic Enrich experiences, and 26 flexible Scenic Freechoice excursions, in which guests can choose from to tailor their trip for a truly personal experience.
For more information or to book, call 0808 271 6331, visit www.scenic.co.uk, or contact your local travel agent.